Prescott Maid to Order in Prescott knows there is nothing like the sight and smell of a clean house – especially when it’s your house, and you didn’t have to clean it! If hiring a cleaning service is new to you, and you’re not sure what to expect, here are a few services that are generally considered routine.
A thorough cleaning of kitchens and bathrooms
- Vacuuming all through the house
- Mopping floors
- Dusting all surfaces
- Dusting baseboards and light fixtures
More things to think about when hiring a cleaning service include:
- Frequency: When deciding how often and which services you will want to have as your regular cleaning routine, your cleaning company will usually work with you to find a schedule that best suits your needs. You may need only an every other week cleaning, or you may want to limit the service to specific areas or rooms of your home. You may consider a trial run of two to four cleanings if you’re not sure about a long-term commitment.
- Extras: In addition to the routine cleaning listed above, many companies will perform specific projects, such as carpet spot-cleaning, oven cleaning, windows and cleaning inside of cabinets.
- Cost: Before estimating a price, companies will often visit your home to determine your cleaning needs. Prices may vary depending on the size and scope of the work. Be sure to ask whether the cleaners will supply their own products and equipment, and what the price includes. A deep cleaning may be required on the first visit, with subsequent routine visits at a lower price.
Other Questions: It’s a good idea to make a list of questions you have, such as:
- Will the same cleaning person be sent each time?
- What is the company’s policy if something is broken?
- Are background checks on employees conducted?
- What cleaning products will be used?
It’s time to get your home sparkling clean. To get your free quote, contact Prescott Maid to Order, your source for customized cleaning, at 928-899-8518, or visit us at www.prescottmaidtoorder.com.
Prescott House Cleaning