Many people think that the only time to vacuum is once a week or maybe when debris appears scattered across the carpet’s surface. Vacuuming your carpet more often is the most significant way to extend the beauty and condition of your carpet. Prescott Maid to Order is your carpet care expert.
Carpet will trap dirt easily. If left neglected, fine sands and grit will work their way down into the pile. This causes extra abrasion and wear and a flat appearance of carpet in heavy traffic areas. More importantly, long term neglect of you carpet allows the build up of dust, allergens, dust mites and even fungi. Prescott Maid to Order is always available to relieve you the burden of vacuuming this often.
1. Prevent soil and dirt from damaging carpet fibers. Vacuum frequently to prevent dirt build-up from grinding the carpet and wearing it out.
2. Avoid health problems. Some family members may suffer asthma and allergies if you have a dirty carpet floor. Keep your carpets clean and fresh.
3. Prevent accumulation of dirt and dust mites. Clean and fresh carpets will help in maintaining indoor air clean.
4. Keep all of your family members healthy. If you have furry four-legged family members, vacuuming is all the more crucial to prevent pest manifestation in the carpet.
5. Prolong your carpet’s life. A dirty carpet equals a shorter life span. Well-cared for carpets do not need replacing so this will save you money.
Here are a few more tips on carpet care: Prevent dirt from entering the home by adding door mats that will keep dirt from getting dragged into the home. Keep porches and outdoor walkways swept. Remove your shoes before entering the home. Take more time to vacuum. A vacuum runs more efficiently when pulled towards you. Furthermore, periodically deep clean carpets with a carpet cleaner.
Whew! Did keeping up the carpets become too much of a chore? Prescott Maid to Order can take care of that for you. Call for a free consultation at 928-899-8518 or visit our website at http://prescottmaidtoorder.com/